With 15,000 square feet of fitness space, the Kroc Center offers state-of-the art cardio, strength, and selectorized fitness equipment, plus a 26-foot rock climbing wall. The fitness center also has three studios for group fitness classes. Through our programs, classes and opportunities, the Kroc Center is committed to the holistic development of the body, mind & soul.
DROP-IN FITNESS CLASSES
The Kroc Center offers a wide variety of both free and paid drop-in fitness classes to meet the needs and fitness levels of our members.
- For a complete list of current drop-in classes, download the monthly drop-in recreation guide.
- Drop-in classes are first come, first served. Registration is available one hour prior to the start of a class. Pick up your token at the Welcome Desk, and then sign in at the Fitness Desk.
Secure your spot in a class with one of our roster-based fitness classes. For a complete list of current program classes, download the latest program guide.
- Be accountable
- Meet people with the same wellness goals
- Get out of the wellness rut with our choreographed classes
Kroc Center time is YOU time. Your goals brought you here. At the Kroc, we believe everyone gets fit differently. We invite you to FIND YOUR FIT. We’re all in this together, no matter what equipment you use or how you go about your routine. Our fitness staff is here to help you discover the next step of your journey, whether you’re itching to add another plate to your bench or sweat an extra lap around the track. Spend your YOU time with US and let us help you FIND YOUR FIT at the Kroc.
Regardless of exercise experience, anyone can benefit from a personal trainer’s knowledge. They can help you set and reach short and long term goals. Whether just starting out or taking your workout to the next level, a personal trainer can teach you how to:
- Properly execute a variety of workout programs
- Develop specific routines to meet your goals and maximize the efficiency of your workout.
- Show you how to constantly modify your routines to meet your specific goals.
Download our personal training brochure for more information and package pricing.
If you have any questions regarding our health & wellness programs, please contact our health & wellness program manager at 616.588.7200. We know you will find something that sparks your interest and look forward to serving you.