The Kroc Center was designed to be a safe and welcoming space where everyone can use a membership or a day pass to access a place that offers more than just a workout. The Kroc Center connects people with physical, spiritual or emotional growth opportunities. We offer memberships as well as day pass options to provide the right fit for you and your family. Non-members are welcome every day at the Kroc Center!
Memberships are an annual commitment with special benefits and savings on programming and fitness classes. The Kroc Center offers two types of membership: Basic and Premium (see chart below for prices & benefit details). Memberships can be paid monthly or in one full annual payment using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card. Members paying for 12 or more months of membership in advance will have their registration fee waived!
Premium memberships start at $50 per month and includes ALL drop-in fitness classes at no additional charge! Premium members also enjoy benefits such as extended early-bird discounts on programs and free guest passes. We offer single adult and family premium memberships. See the chart below for a full list of benefits.
Starting at just $35 per month for adults, the Basic membership is our most affordable membership option and includes more than 50 FREE drop-in classes every month. Basic members also receive discounts on programs and day camps. We offer basic memberships for youth, teens, single adults and families. See the chart below for a full list of benefits.
SILVER & FIT® MEMBERSHIP
The Salvation Army Kroc Center is a participating facility of Silver&Fit®, a fitness and healthy aging program designed to help you achieve better health through regular exercise. Call your health insurance company to see if the Silver&Fit® program is available to you. Click here for more information.
You don’t have to be a member at the Kroc Center enjoy our facility or attend our events. Non-members have a several options available, including single-day passes, a 4-month summer pass and multi-visit punch cards.
Day passes are good for one-day of access to the access to the pool & hot tub, fitness center, gym, indoor track, climbing wall and game room. A 30-day pass allows the holder access for 30 days from date of purchase. See day pass rates here or check out the chart below.
Not ready for the commitment of an annual membership? Want to try lots of different drop-in fitness classes? Try our punch cards! Punch cards offer the flexibility of 12 visits to the Kroc Center with UNLIMITED access to the aquatics center, fitness center, gym, climbing wall and game room. You’ll save more than 15% versus buying single day passes, and they never expire! For more information, stop by the Kroc Center or call 616.588.7200.
Visit the Kroc Center throughout the summer without buying a day pass every time you visit – a potential savings of more than $700! The summer pass gives you four months of access to the pool & hot tub, fitness center, gym, indoor track, climbing wall and game room. Summer passes are valid May 1–August 31, and are available to purchase in May and June ONLY. Summer passes are NOT memberships and do NOT offer membership benefits such as free & discounted drop-in classes or programs. Call 616.588.7200 for current prices or more information.
Individuals, families, and seniors who cannot afford Kroc Center membership or program fees can apply for a scholarship. Eligibility for this program is based on income level. Scholarship applications are available here or at the Kroc Center Welcome Desk.
- Membership Rates & Benefits
- Membership Application
- Scholarship Application
- General Kroc Center Information Brochure
*Extended early bird pricing does not apply to day camps. Program sign-ups after the final registration deadline are subject to a $10 late registration fee. The Kroc Center reserves the right to close enrollment at the deadline, after which point placement is not guaranteed.
- Memberships are an annual commitment with special benefits and savings off of programming and fitness classes.
- Membership fees can be paid annually or monthly through a credit card or debit card.
- Automatic monthly payments are drawn on the 20th of every month.
- Membership changes must be made by the 10th of the month to take effect the following month.
- Please bring your own towels and locks.
- All household members on a family membership must show proof of same residency. Four-adult maximum per family membership.
- A day pass allows UNLIMITED access to aquatics center, fitness center, gymnasium, climbing wall and game room.
- All household members on a family 30-day pass must show proof of same residency. Four-adult maximum per family pass.
- Day passes are not refundable or transferable.
- All guests are required to have a photo taken for safety and security in our facility. We consult public sources to determine whether any members or guests are listed on the sexual offenders registry database to assure that no unreasonable risk of harm comes to our patrons, staff, or visitors. We reserve the right to deny access and membership to anyone that may cause a threat to our facility.