The Kroc Center connects people with physical, spiritual and emotional growth opportunities. We offer memberships as well as day pass options to provide the right fit for you and your family. Non-members are welcome every day at the Kroc Center!
Memberships are an annual commitment with special benefits and savings on programming and fitness classes. Memberships can be paid monthly or in one full annual payment using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover card. Members paying for 12 or more months of membership in advance have their registration fee waived! See below for a full list of membership rates and benefits.
SILVER & FIT® / SILVER SNEAKERS® MEMBERSHIP
The Salvation Army Kroc Center is a participating facility of Silver&Fit® and SilverSneakers®, fitness and healthy aging programs designed to help you achieve better health through regular exercise. Call your health insurance company to see if these programs are available to you. Click here for more information.
You don’t have to be a member at the Kroc Center enjoy our facility or attend our events. Non-members have a several options available, including single-day passes, a 4-month summer pass and multi-visit punch cards.
Day passes are good for one day of access to the pool & hot tub, fitness areas, gym, indoor track, climbing wall and game room. A 30-day pass allows the holder access for 30 days from date of purchase. See day pass rates here or check out the chart below.
Not ready for the commitment of an annual membership? Want to try lots of different drop-in fitness classes? Try our punch cards! Punch cards offer the flexibility of 12 visits to the Kroc Center with UNLIMITED access to the aquatics center, fitness center, gym, climbing wall and game room. You’ll save more than 15% versus buying single day passes, and they never expire! For more information, stop by the Kroc Center or call 616.588.7200.
Individuals, families, and seniors who cannot afford Kroc Center membership or program fees can apply for a scholarship. Eligibility for this program is based on income level. Scholarship applications are available here or at the Kroc Center Welcome Desk.
- Memberships are an annual commitment with special benefits and savings off of programming and fitness classes.
- Membership fees can be paid annually or monthly through a credit card or debit card.
- Automatic monthly payments are drawn on the 20th of every month.
- Membership changes must be made by the 10th of the month to take effect the following month.
- Please bring your own towels and locks.
- All household members on a family membership must show proof of same residency. Two-adult maximum per family membership.
- A day pass allows UNLIMITED access to aquatics center, fitness center, gymnasium, climbing wall and game room.
- All household members on a family 30-day pass must show proof of same residency. Two-adult maximum per family pass.
- Day passes are not refundable or transferable.
- All guests are required to have a photo taken for safety and security in our facility. We consult public sources to determine whether any members or guests are listed on the sexual offenders registry database to assure that no unreasonable risk of harm comes to our patrons, staff, or visitors. We reserve the right to deny access and membership to anyone that may cause a threat to our facility.